cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Store Delivery Not Working - Magento 2.4

In-Store Delivery Not Working - Magento 2.4

Hi there,

I am trying to configure the new In-Store Delivery ( In-Store Pickup ) feature on version 2.4, i only have one store but i would like local customers to be able to pay online and come to pickup in store.

I have been through the documentation and configured the store in Admin with a new source and stock and setup the Google Map API with Geolocation API and Distance Matrix API but the functionality is breaking in checkout when the user decides to login, the checkout gets stuck upon loading.

Also searching for a shop does not seem to display any results.

Also Geolocation API on Google console is receiving data but Distance Matrix does not seem to be receiving any data.

Any ideas anyone? Any help you be much appreciated.

Thanks

Darren

7 REPLIES 7

Re: In-Store Delivery Not Working - Magento 2.4

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same problem myself.

Hello @jamesb @hurleydesigns ,

I think your problem has got a permanent solution. Do one thing integrate Magento 2 Store Pickup module for eliminating all your problems. It also has some rich features that help to improve the customer experience of your Magento 2 store.\

If helpful click on the kudos button

Thank-You.

We have exactly the same issue, when an existing user enters their password the checkout page hangs on the loading circle. There is an error on line 165 of email.js

ctrl-f5 refreshes the screen and it processes an normal, but store geolocation isn't working as described as above.

We have submitted this to GitHub

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/31576

Hello @jamesb,

I would like to suggest you this Magento2 Instore Pickup Module to solve your issue. It may help you.

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhuboots

Hi @jamesb,

No, haven't got this resolved yet.

We are now on 2.4.3, and exactly the same thing continues to happen.  The store locator works as expected until the user logs in.  Then, no stores are found.