cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert "Rate Shipping Table" data directly to database

SOLVED

Insert "Rate Shipping Table" data directly to database

Hello,

I have a problems with uploading csv file with rate shipping via the magento backend. 

I am getting error about The file "/tmp/usr/multiphp/php7.0/tmp/phpVTVEls" doesn't exist. 

I reviewed that issue and this is because I have in php.ini defined value upload_tmp_dir and this is a reason. I tried to override that value in httacces, but after some time I found that it will not work as this particular parameters can be only set in php.ini.

Unfortunately my hosting provider can not change that parameter in php.ini.

Could you please advise where that data is put in db? Which table? I think this is a only one way that I have now... 

Thanks for your support,

Kuba

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Insert "Rate Shipping Table" data directly to database

I didn't tried but maybe this could help:

INSERT INTO shipping_tablerate(website_id, dest_country_id, dest_region_id, dest_zip, condition_name, condition_value, price, cost) VALUES (1, 'AR', 0, '*', 'package_value', '0.0000', '55.0000', '0.0000');

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I didn't tried but maybe this could help:

INSERT INTO shipping_tablerate(website_id, dest_country_id, dest_region_id, dest_zip, condition_name, condition_value, price, cost) VALUES (1, 'AR', 0, '*', 'package_value', '0.0000', '55.0000', '0.0000');

Hi Damian,

Yes, this solution works fine. I did the same on local instance and it works. So anyone who can problem with importing using backend, can use that workaround. 

I did plenty of tests so far and it works.

Thank you for you help. Hope this topic will be helpful for someone else.