cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Dutch language package Magento 2

Install Dutch language package Magento 2

Hi there,

My name is Faye Chardee and I would like to install Dutch language package.

Can somebody please help me out? I tried to install it by my self but unfortunately it does not work Smiley Sad

Kind regards

Faye

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Install Dutch language package Magento 2

What is exactly the problem?

You can follow this,

composer require mageplaza/magento-2-dutch-language-pack:dev-master php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy nl_NL php bin/magento indexer:reindex php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento cache:flush

If it ask for a username and password, login to your marketplace and go to My Profile. Click on Access Keys. Username is your public key and password is your Private Key.

After the installation you need to change Stores > Configuration > General > Locale Options

Don't forget the change your store view.

Re: Install Dutch language package Magento 2

Hi Wilfriedsip, 

Thank you for your reply!Smiley Very Happy

I tried to upload Dutch language pack through FZ and used composer for the install. Unfortunately composer can not recognize this code ---->mageplaza/magento-2-dutch-language-pack:dev-master php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy nl_NL php bin/magento indexer:reindex php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento cache:flush

Can I give you my webshop admin login and my composer login to install it for me please? I will be eternally grateful!HeartSmiley LOL