cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issue with the tier price import freezing?

Is there an issue with the tier price import freezing?

I am having an issue when you try to import tier pricing and click the varification button the status symbol sits and cirlces and freezes up.  In addition the customer main import errors out without any real information.  Anyone have any solutions for these?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there an issue with the tier price import freezing?

How to diagnose Magento 2 errors: https://mage2.pro/t/307

Re: Is there an issue with the tier price import freezing?

First the customer import issue is resolved.  There is a drop down list in the admin/configuration menu for yes/no to middle name.  It was turned off in my system.  I eliminated the the column middle name from the import and it went right through.  The other issue with the tier pricing import is still outstanding.  I received the following information from Godaddy on the error.  Any thoughts?

We have reviewed your Magento error logs and are seeing several of the following:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/distdesigns/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php on line 362

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29556 bytes) in /home/distdesigns/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php on line 435

We can increase the PHP memory limit and execution time, however these are already very high limits.  If your script is using over 512MB and/or 60 seconds to run, there is likely something wrong with the script.  We recommend your or your Magento developer review this to see why its using so much memory and taking so long to run.  If you do want us to increase your limits, please reply back with what you would like the memory limit and time out set to.  Please understand that the memory limit is per PHP processes, not PHP as a whole, so setting this so high can take down the site if multiple instances of this PHP processes are running and maxing out the memory limit.