Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Deployments

SOLVED

Issue with Deployments

Hi @all

This is my first post here.

I am running a website on M2.3.4

I am using gitlab server to manage code. It is set to deploy the code automatically once a request is merged with the master/staging branch. Everything goes well but I am facing an issue.

Everytime a deployment is done. The CLI commands do not work. I get errors like this:

There are no commands defined in the "c" namespace.

I then remove vendor folder and run composer install command and everything seems to be working.

I tried to get the trace of the issue by appending -vvv after the command and here is what I got

In Application.php line 578:

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\NamespaceNotFoundException]  
  There are no commands defined in the "c" namespace.               

Exception trace:
 () at vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:578
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->findNamespace() at vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:618
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find() at vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:226
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php:115
 Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun() at vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:145
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at bin/magento:23

Can someone please help me to resolve this issue or find a way to see what is causing this every time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Issue with Deployments

Seem the setup folder on my git repo was not updated and every time i was deploying, it was getting pushed to the server, causing the issue.

Copied latest setup folder and then added it to gitignore and excluded from the deployment.

The issue is gone now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Seem the setup folder on my git repo was not updated and every time i was deploying, it was getting pushed to the server, causing the issue.

Copied latest setup folder and then added it to gitignore and excluded from the deployment.

The issue is gone now.

For me this was a Redis issue after upgrade. Flushing all redis cache fixed my problem. 

redis-cli FLUSHALL