cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item status is canceled, order status is complete, not processing, and payment has been taken?

Item status is canceled, order status is complete, not processing, and payment has been taken?

We've received a new order that has an odd combination of 'canceled' for the item status and 'complete' for the order status instead of 'processing' and we have successfully taken payment. Why would this be the case? The customer hasn't tried to cancel the order themselves in any way. Thanks for any advice.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Item status is canceled, order status is complete, not processing, and payment has been taken?

I have come across this for some random orders. All products are in stock and order status is complete but somehow each item order status is cancelled.

I cannot understand how this is happening, anyone have any ideas?

Re: Item status is canceled, order status is complete, not processing, and payment has been taken?

You guys found a reason on this one? Thank you in advance.

Actually we just got to the bottom of it.

Sagepay cancelled the order automatically as there is a setting within Sagepay that cancels orders if the FRAUD check score (after looking at credit card/email and phone number) are below 20-30

Finally found it in sagepay logs and their documentation

Hope this helps

@mac_mccarthy Thanks for the heads up, could you possibly link us the documentation you were able to find?

Cheers

Hi Scott

We just really dived into the logs and found this for Sagepay. Below is extract showing where Sage cancelled. Only problem is that Sage still took the money but cancelled the order, so we have submitted support ticket to them asking them to explain their process...hope this helpsSagePay-Fraud.png

Thanks for your posts. Did you get a reply from SagePay?

Our website has just ran into this issue as well, however we are using a different payment gateway, and the debug logging was switched off. Perhaps this is a problem that occurs not just on Sage Pay.

I got the same issues as you. If I got any kind of solution then I'll let you know GarageBand PC