cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kicked ouf from Admin when going to section - Stores - Configuration

SOLVED

Kicked ouf from Admin when going to section - Stores - Configuration

As stated in the subject I am getting "kicked" out from Admin when going to section - Stores - Configuration   (system_config).

I can work within all sections in admin except this one. Any thoughts or ideas what may be the issue?  The logs doesnt show anything. Also tried , clearin cache, cookies, sessions and all that.

Php 7.3
Lagest Magento 2 version

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Kicked ouf from Admin when going to section - Stores - Configuration

So as a last way to try figure out a solution I went into the admin_user table and on the user I cleared the info on the admin user had in the extra field. This sorted out the problem in my case.

To all of you that want to try this. Edit of tables can cause serious damage to your Magento Installation and should be done with caution. If you dont feel like having the knowledge of performing this I highly suggest that you contact a developer or somebody with DB experiance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Kicked ouf from Admin when going to section - Stores - Configuration

So as a last way to try figure out a solution I went into the admin_user table and on the user I cleared the info on the admin user had in the extra field. This sorted out the problem in my case.

To all of you that want to try this. Edit of tables can cause serious damage to your Magento Installation and should be done with caution. If you dont feel like having the knowledge of performing this I highly suggest that you contact a developer or somebody with DB experiance.