cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layered Navigation Issue

Layered Navigation Issue

Hello,

I am currently configuring my categories so that I can group products of similar items together. My issue is that when I was updating the categories it changed the design and I am unsure on how exactly it even did what it did.  My catalog category is supposed to look like this:

LN1.png

However I have two categories that are being displayed like this:

LN2.png

Any advice on how to fix this issue would be appreciated as I have not found anything in the help documents provided.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Layered Navigation Issue

Hi @alex_zastko,

Probably those categories were modified.

Take a look to this sample category.

Área de trabajo 1_021.png

Now edit the category, at the Design area.

Área de trabajo 1_023.png

Change the layout to:

Área de trabajo 1_024.png

And now the default design will be like your screenshots.

Maybe you can take a llok to those settings at those categories.

Área de trabajo 1_025.png

Thank you @Damian Culotta for you reply, the advice you provided I have already looked into, my layout for all my categories is set to 1 column, I want all categories to have the block on the left side not at the top. The two categories that are displaying the navigation up top is not what my design is supposed to be and whenever I try to make the block to the right it stays up top.. could this be something I would need to look into the code to fix?

LN3.png

Hi @alex_zastko,

I can't say much about your design but by default Magento's categories use 2 columns with left bar (the left bar shows the layered navigation).

What if you choose "No layout updates"? Or... what if you choose the "2 columns with..." option?