Did you mean: 

[M2] web setup wizard issues

[M2] web setup wizard issues

Hi,

So when using Web Setup Wizard > Extension Manager

and trying to install a Mod, on the last step 3. the screen is stuck at;

Process extensions Status:

Update pending

And here is a log console log; (fyi; had to delete a few download logs due to 20k limit)
[2017-12-07 12:18:36 MST] Job "maintenance_mode {"enable":true}" has been started
[2017-12-07 12:18:36 MST] Magento maintenance mode is enabled.
[2017-12-07 12:18:36 MST] Job "maintenance_mode {"enable":true}" has successfully completed
[2017-12-07 19:20:28 UTC] Job "setup:cache:disable []" has started
Changed cache status:
config: 1 -> 0
layout: 1 -> 0
block_html: 1 -> 0
collections: 1 -> 0
reflection: 1 -> 0
db_ddl: 1 -> 0
eav: 1 -> 0
customer_notification: 1 -> 0
full_page: 1 -> 0
config_integration: 1 -> 0
config_integration_api: 1 -> 0
translate: 1 -> 0
config_webservice: 1 -> 0

[2017-12-07 19:20:28 UTC] Job "setup:cache:disable []" has been successfully completed
[2017-12-07 12:25:27 MST] Job "update {"components":[{"name":"magento/product-community-edition","version":"2.2.1"},{"name":"yotpo/module-review","version":"2.2.6"}]}" has been started
[2017-12-07 12:25:27 MST] Starting composer update...
[2017-12-07 12:25:27 MST] ./composer.json has been updated

endframework/zend-session suggests installing mongodb/mongodb (If you want to use the MongoDB session save handler)
zendframework/zend-session suggests installing zendframework/zend-cache (Zend\Cache component)
paragonie/random_compat suggests installing ext-libsodium (Provides a modern crypto API that can be used to generate random bytes.)
zendframework/zend-captcha suggests installing zendframework/zend-i18n-resources (Translations of captcha messages)
zendframework/zend-captcha suggests installing zendframework/zendservice-recaptcha (ZendService\ReCaptcha component)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing ircmaxell/random-lib (Provides RandomLib for use with the RandomLibAdapter)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing ext-libsodium (Provides the PECL libsodium extension for use with the SodiumRandomGenerator)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing ext-uuid (Provides the PECL UUID extension for use with the PeclUuidTimeGenerator and PeclUuidRandomGenerator)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing moontoast/math (Provides support for converting UUID to 128-bit integer (in string form).)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing ramsey/uuid-doctrine (Allows the use of Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid as Doctrine field type.)
ramsey/uuid suggests installing ramsey/uuid-console (A console application for generating UUIDs with ramsey/uuid)
Package fabpot/php-cs-fixer is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer instead.
Writing lock file
Generating autoload files

[2017-12-07 12:31:14 MST] Composer update completed successfully
[2017-12-07 12:31:14 MST] Job "update {"components":[{"name":"magento/product-community-edition","version":"2.2.1"},{"name":"yotpo/module-review","version":"2.2.6"}]}" has successfully completed
[2017-12-07 20:09:14 UTC] Job "setup:cache:enable ["config layout block_html collections reflection db_ddl eav customer_notification full_page config_integration config_integration_api translate config_webservice"]" has started
Changed cache status:
config: 0 -> 1
layout: 0 -> 1
block_html: 0 -> 1
collections: 0 -> 1
reflection: 0 -> 1
db_ddl: 0 -> 1
eav: 0 -> 1
customer_notification: 0 -> 1
full_page: 0 -> 1
config_integration: 0 -> 1
config_integration_api: 0 -> 1
translate: 0 -> 1
config_webservice: 0 -> 1
Cleaned cache types:
config
layout
block_html
collections
reflection
db_ddl
eav
customer_notification
full_page
config_integration
config_integration_api
translate
config_webservice

[2017-12-07 20:09:14 UTC] Job "setup:cache:enable ["config layout block_html collections reflection db_ddl eav customer_notification full_page config_integration config_integration_api translate config_webservice"]" has been successfully completed
Can anyone please help me why?
2 REPLIES 2

Re: [M2] web setup wizard issues

I don't see any errors in that log, all of the messages seem either positive or just informational. Is the yotpo extension not installed afterwards? What makes you think it didn't work?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: [M2] web setup wizard issues

I was trying to install a different extension and it kept showing that,

and Update pending and the extension i was trying to install was never installed.

i went back to 2.1.7 and now face a issue where i cant access, web setup wizard