cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.1.7 Technical CSS issue

Magento 2.1.7 Technical CSS issue

Hello, Thanks in advance for help.

So I have been doing some design development work in my Magento 2.1.7 version store. I use to do all my CSS changes in "public_html/app/design/frontend/TemplateMonster/theme007/web/css/style.css" after that I clean cache and all my changes could show up in frontend for past 1 week there is some strange behavior happening now that I have to copy manually the CSS from this directory/file "public_html/app/design/frontend/TemplateMonster/theme007/web/css/style.css" to "pub/static/frontend/TemplateMonster/theme007/en_US/css".. Manually twice i have to copy changes in order to show in frontend..

My another developer made change into "pub/static/frontend/TemplateMonster/theme007/en_US/css" directly and i installed new extension and ran the deploy command line and it deleted all his changes!!!

Mod_Rewrite is enabled

Rewrite_Engine is on

Please help me

This is very frustrating and i am really looking for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.1.7 Technical CSS issue

@hps5001 

Hello,

may be you are using CloudFlare?

The solution for that enable static sign for files, so everytime you ill deploy will create version so it will work for you.

«Stores» → «Configuration» → «Advanced» → «Developer» → «Static Files Settings» → «Sign Static Files»

Make sure .htaccess file under pub/static folder

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer