cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2 Login Problem

Magento 2.2 Login Problem

Hi everyone! I'm new to magento and our company is migrating to Magento 2.2 recently.

We're currently experiencing problem with logging in to the new website. Since yesterday, I'm unable to login to the website and it gives me error "You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled."

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2.2 Login Problem

Welcome to the forums!

There's a previous thread on this topic that you may find helpful. Depending on the cause of the issue, you may need to make some adjustment to your password via SSH or similar means, or you may need to make an adjustment regarding your cookies:

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-1-x-Technical-Issues/quot-You-did-not-sign-in-correctly-or-...

This may have happened because of too many attempts to log in with a bad password, in which case, you may want to rethink your Brute Force settings and/or your security (if it's not you that's been using a bad password). 

In general, there are things you can do to protect your admin panel in addition to or instead of the native brute force protections. You can learn more about such recommendations at: https://magemontreal.com/blog/how-to-keep-your-magento-admin-console-safe-from-intrusion/

Best of luck!

Yes, we read that article, but my developer said that none of those worked for our problem. 

Do you know someone who I can hire to take a look at our website?

Sorry to hear that none of those solutions worked. << Snipped >> Part of that role is managing our relationships with some of the best developers, agencies, and consultancies in the Magento ecosystem. I'd be happy to make a recommendation. 

Feel free to send me a direct message here on the forums << Snipped >>

I can quickly learn a bit more, and get you connected with a Magento pro.

ok, sent you a message