cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2 stuck on

SOLVED

Magento 2.2 stuck on

While trying to install a magento extension (using the official magento marketplace and update function in magento).

The installation is stuck at the update screen:

I cant access my website anymore. And have no idea how to solve.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.2 stuck on

I have reinstalled the website with installatron, it seemed that certain files where missing. Now most is working fine, and i can access with SSH, Only still a problem with setting seperate url for different stores.

This one is solved tough

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Check the error log what is there in error log file ?

Also try to installed that extension manually , like putting module directory in app/code folder.

Then run command php bin/magento setup:ugprade and php bin/magento setup:di:compile

clear and flush the cache and check , It might be worked !!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

edit

If still, you can not access your website means your website is down than lets first try to revert the website to a stable point as the issue came when you tried to install the extension from admin panel.

1) Check the /var/www/html/yourwebsite/app/etc/config.php  file and search for the module name if its there and value is 'CompanyName_ModuleName' => 1, than disable it ( chane 1 to 0 )
2) run php bin/magento setup:upgrade , php bin/magento setup:di:compile and php bin/magento cache:clean check if your website is working or not

3) If there is permission issues give proper permission to files and folder ( usually it happens after above commands )

I have reinstalled the website with installatron, it seemed that certain files where missing. Now most is working fine, and i can access with SSH, Only still a problem with setting seperate url for different stores.

This one is solved tough

Re : Only still a problem with setting seperate url for different stores.

- You can set seperate url for different stores - from store -> configuration -> general -> web

- From top select the store for which you want to set different url and set its base url(secure) and base url (unsecure) from there . it will works !!

- Also if you don't have domain as of now , then you can also Enable - Add Store Code to Urls

from Url options - that will add specific store code to  existing url !!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution