cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.1 Error when export csv

Magento 2.3.1 Error when export csv

Magento error when exporting csv in the advance rate section, the page become blank and ends with 502 bad gateway, can someone help me? Iam new in magento, thankyou

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento 2.3.1 Error when export csv

Hello @yordannata_rind 

The issue may be due to some third party shipping method.

However, I can help you better if you could provide a screenshot.

Thanks.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @yordannata_rind 

Yes as explained by @Meetanshi  please share the screenshot !

Also please provide the log - go to var/log directory of your Magento setup - open the exception.log file and provide us so that it helps us to troubleshoot the issue.

In addition to that when we are getting 502 bad gateway error it means error is might coming from server part as well - because you might have a more records in the reports so due to that it goes in looped and server gets down.

So please check server log as well.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @yordannata_rind 

I would like to recommend you to enable debug mode and check for the exception/logs. It will help you to find out the exact error.

Thanks

Hello @yordannata_rind 

Main cause is that PHP has ran out of memory so please increase memory in php.ini or check data which you are exporting is volume high so it is throwing this error.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Screenshot from 2019-10-10 04-42-37.pngScreenshot from 2019-10-10 04-42-58.pngScreenshot from 2019-10-10 05-08-14.pngThis is what happens to my server when I try to export CSVThis is what happens to my server when I try to export CSVScreenshot from 2019-10-10 05-09-52.png

Here are some screenshots that i can give, maybe i need to provide screenshot of another configuration?
Thank you