Being new here, I took the liberty of reading the guidelines in asking for help. I have searched for many solutions to my issue and all of them don't work. I am short of doing this line by line import, but would really would rather not. I am afraid at this time as I cant share the contents of the CSV. Sorry.
Description of Error:
When importing a product CSV I received the follow error.
"General system exception happend
Notice: Undefined index: selections in /home/............./public_html/vendor/module-bundle-import-export/Model/Import/Product/Type/Bundle.php on line 537
Solutions I have tried:
1. Opening the CSV in Notepad++ and saving it encoded as both UTF-8 and UTF-8-BOM
2. Searched entire CSV for weird characters and removed any and all that I could find
3. I also followed the various tips offered by the CSV validator when uploading
4. I have tried adding the store code to the "store_code_view" area and no luck. I tried anything that could be considered a code.
5. I found several answers on this forum, but no luck or it related to stuff different enough that I may not have put two and two together.
6. As a last resort, I tried resetting permissions and no luck. I use a hosted virtual server where the Magento base was already installed and configured. I don't have access to everything.
Any and all help is appreciated.
Edit @ 4:34pm Local
I have found that the import did update my prices, but still I would rather not have that error appear. Maybe not include bundles in the CSV? So I guess problem, MOSTLY SOLVED.
I think there is problem with csv. Something is not found in magento what you are trying to upload.
Please make sure that csv file is formatted properly. Or you can share the file here.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try taking a closer look.
Its weird as it updates everything even though it produces that error.
It may be a few days, but I will take a look at the CSV. If it is causing the error, I will let y 'all know.
Have a nice day!