cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.7-p2 Category page add to cart not working for configurable products

Magento 2.3.7-p2 Category page add to cart not working for configurable products

Hi,

Whenever I'm trying to add a configurable product from the category page, it redirects me to the product page & showing an error message "You need to choose options for your item."

Steps to reproduce:

Visit https://traida.co.uk/men.html

Try to add any configurable product by selecting all the required options.

It'll show that the product is being added to the cart but after a few seconds it will redirect to that product page.

I'm new to Magento, please help me to fix the issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.3.7-p2 Category page add to cart not working for configurable products

Hello @adhikaryta64aa 

Try to flush cookie and browser cache, then go to product page, select required fields and add to cart. Its working at my end.

addcart.png

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: Magento 2.3.7-p2 Category page add to cart not working for configurable products

Hi @adhikaryta64aa ,

Please compare it with default Magento Luma theme product list add to cart.

Please see attached screenshots for your reference.

In luma theme add to cart request you can see super attribute details in payload

While from your site when you hit add to cart from list page super attribute details not passing and because of that product add to cart not working from product list page and it's redirecting you to pdp page.

Screenshot-from-2022-09-12-11-27-38.pngScreenshot-from-2022-09-12-11-26-04.png

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani