cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3 and MagePlaza OnePage Checkout issue

Magento 2.3 and MagePlaza OnePage Checkout issue

Hi,

I have a Magento 2.3 live store. I have been using Authorize.net for credit card processing. I have installed MagePlaza’s OnePage Checkout extension and for the most part all is well.

However, once in a while, the checkout fails, and transactions are declined by authorize.net. Below are the details:

Most transactions are ok but sometimes (and that is just sometimes) all of a sudden, transactions where the shipping and billing addresses are different, get rejected by the payment gateway. I have investigated this, and it seems somehow, the billing address gets overwritten by the shipping address and when the card is checked against the address, because the card’s address is different, the transaction gets rejected.

I have no idea why this happens or what causes it. I have contacted MagePlaza and although their support has tried to be helpful, they have never been able to help. I am not even sure if my explanation gets lost in translation or what.

I thought the issue may be because the 2.3’s authorize.net was deprecated so I installed Paradox Lab’s Authorize.net extension. For a while, all was well and working. Then, all of a sudden, the same problem occurred today.

My customers are frustrated and going to my competitors because of this. I am losing sales and that is not good.

I don’t know how to fix this. I am looking for any clues or ideas on how to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.