cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.2 emails not sending from VPS, even password registration emails

Magento 2.4.2 emails not sending from VPS, even password registration emails

Hello people,
I am stuck with this problem for a while and have no idea what to do.

Emails from Magento 2 are not sent at all but they were working while Magento was running on shared hosting.
Even after moving to VPS mails worked because some DNS records was pointing to shared hosting.

I am using VPS Centos7 with Cyberpanel and Magento 2.4.2. I tried a lot of guides and still nothing.
Magento store is set properly, i tried using Rainloop which is Cayberpanel mail server, tried using Titan mail and Google email too.

I am not sure if my VPS mail sender is configurated or do my cron run properly. I never worked with unmanaged VPS before and this is all strange for me. Does anyone have some ideas what is going on? Did I miss to configure something? If i need to proved any error let me know. 

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.4.2 emails not sending from VPS, even password registration emails

Hello @shoshthekiac1e 

Try installing this free SMTP module:

https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-smtp/

Also check in admin panel configuration that the email is turned on. There could be chances that email can be turned off from the admin panel:

Stores -> Configuration -> Advanced -> System -> Mail Sending Settings -> Disable Email Communications to No

It may help you!
Thank you

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!