cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.2 p1:On customer login and registration and forgot password error message not dispaying.

Magento 2.4.2 p1:On customer login and registration and forgot password error message not dispaying.

I've Magento 2.4.2 p1.
On the customer Sign-in page, Magento's default error message is not showing when filling in the wrong details. The same goes for when customers register we didn't receive any successful message. And same for the forgot password on filling the wrong email id or captcha.
I've tried removing my custom theme and even tried disabling all the extensions but still, the issue remains the same. There's no log and console error as well to debug.
Please share your advice to debug.
Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.4.2 p1:On customer login and registration and forgot password error message not dispay

You have to check your SMTP connection. If it not configured properly then you will not get any message. Get SMTP details from your hosting provider and update in Magento settings. 

It will definitely resolve your issue.

Re: Magento 2.4.2 p1:On customer login and registration and forgot password error message not dispay

SMTP connection is fine. I've also installed a fresh Magento version 2.4.2 p1 it also has the same problem.

Hello,

I also have the same problem with Magento 2.4.1.

@mamunbpaul2dca : are you still facing this issue?

Thanks