cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.7-p2 Products Aren't Showing in Category/Search but Direct Link Works

Magento 2.4.7-p2 Products Aren't Showing in Category/Search but Direct Link Works

I'm encountering an issue where products are not displaying in category pages on my Magento 2.4.7-p2 site. However, I can access the products through their direct URLs without any issues.

I changed the Theme to check, Luma, Blank infinit-by Codazon.

Troubleshooting Steps I've Tried:

1. Reindexing: Run 
    php bin/magento indexer:reset,
  2. php bin/magento indexer:reindex
    , but the issue persists.
  3. Checked Elasticsearch: Confirmed that Elasticsearch 8 is running and working correctly.
  4. Verified Template File: Checked the file, Vendor/Magento-Catalog/view/frontend/templates/product/list/toolbar/limiter.phtml and it appears to be okay.

In exception.log I foun, but i checked Elasticsearch8 is working,

#1 html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Client.php(172): Elastic\Elasticsearch\Response\Elasticsearch->setResponse()
#2 html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Traits/ClientEndpointsTrait.php(1567): Elastic\Elasticsearch\Client->sendRequest()
#3 html/vendor/magento/module-elasticsearch-8/Model/Client/Elasticsearch.php(371): Elastic\Elasticsearch\Client->search()
#4 /html/vendor/magento/module-elasticsearch-8/SearchAdapter/Adapter.php(109): Magento\Elasticsearch8\Model\Client\Elasticsearch->query()

Additional Information:

• The products are correctly assigned to the categories and are enabled.
  • Cache has been flushed and cleared multiple times.
  • The products' visibility is set to "Catalog, Search."

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or can suggest what might be causing this issue? Any insights or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.4.7-p2 Products Aren't Showing in Category/Search but Direct Link Works

1. Stock & Inventory: Ensure products are in stock and have a quantity above zero.
  2. Product Status/Visibility: Double-check that products are enabled and set to "Catalog, Search" for the correct store view.
  3. Category Settings: Ensure categories are enabled and set to "Anchor."
  4. Flat Catalog: Try disabling and re-enabling the Flat Catalog.
  5. Cache & Indexing: Clear the generated folder and reindex fully.
  6. Elasticsearch: Verify Magento's Elasticsearch configuration and ensure it's properly indexed.
  7. Store Configuration: Ensure products are assigned to the correct store view.
  8. Third-Party Extensions: Disable any extensions like the Codazon theme to check for conflicts.