cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 - CSV Import Error: Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded

Magento 2 - CSV Import Error: Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded

Issue

When importing products using a CSV file in Magento 2, I'm encountering the following error:"Imported resource (image: HotBeverages_01_Latte.png) at row 0 could not be downloaded from external resource due to timeout or access permissions in row(s): 1"I have uploaded the image files to the var/import/images directory, and the images are defined in the csv.
csvImage.PNG

ErroImage.PNG

upload.PNG

Steps Taken

1. Verified that the image file "HotBeverages_01_Latte.png" is present in the var/import/images directory.
  2. Confirmed that the image file path in the CSV is correct and relative to the Magento root directory (e.g., var/import/images/HotBeverages_01_Latte.png).
  3. Verified that the Magento server has the necessary network access to download the image file if it's hosted on an external server.

Expected Behavior

The product import process should be able to successfully download the image file and associate it with the product.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2 - CSV Import Error: Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded

Magentos CSV Import is crooked since Magento 1 Smiley Wink

I usually use the API for importing products in bulk.

Magento Certified Developer - Deutsch, nederlands, english - 10+ years of Experience
www.vndl.me

Re: Magento 2 - CSV Import Error: Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded

I got the solution I have uploaded the .jpg file instead of .png file then that error get disappear .

php bin/magento catalog:images:resize