cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Developer Documentation

Magento 2 Developer Documentation

Welcome to Magento 2! Before you get started, please be sure to check out our Magento 2 Developer Documentation. You might find the answer to your question there.

When asking a question, please be as specific as possible. The more details you share, the better someone can help guide you to a solution. 

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Magento 2 Developer Documentation

Thanks Sherri!

Magento documentation welcomes feedback!

At the top of each topic you'll find an Edit this page on GitHub link. Use it to create a pull request with suggested changes, new topics, or to resolve issues you found with the documentation.

To ask a question or to make a suggestion, open an issue: https://github.com/magento/devdocs/issues

Hi Sherrie,

I've posted this suggestion.  I would be interested in your thoughts.

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-Feature-Requests-and/A-PHP-Developer-guide-with-an-Exampl...

Kind regards

Dominic

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details. Could not write error message to log. Please use developer mode to see the message.

please help 

The multi site documentation is a little vague. I tired following it to setup an additional site that would run off of the same inventory but under a different domain name.

The examples given are all sub-domains. For newbs like me it needs to cover more examples and reasons for those uses. I.e. if you have a specific brand  store running alongside your main site but using the same inventory how would this be setup. 

I raise this as the only partially consistent information out there at the moment relates specifically to hosting providers and each one has a different approach to the same task. 

magento 2
une vraie usine à gaz
c'est le résultat d'un open source.

Quand on lance une commande, on prie pour que ça fonctionne.
Et quand tout fonctionne bien, c'est comme jouer au loto.
Perso j'ai installé M2 en suivant des tutos pas à pas, EXACTEMENT comme les tutos.

parfois ça fonctionne, parfois ça plante, on ne sait pour quelle raison obscure.
grunt less ne compile rien du tout, pourtant tout est en place comme expliqué dans
Simple ways to customize a theme's styles | Adobe Commerce Developer Guide (magento.com)
Grunt watch tourne dans le vide sans reconnaitre la moindre modification.
Pourtant TOUT est installé dans les normes.

Bref, une usine à gaz qui fonctionne quand ça veut.
Ca fait 20 ans que je développe, jamais vu une usine à gaz pareille.
Quand ça fonctionne, c'est juste du bol

Un simple exemple :
> grunt clean
> php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
> php bin/magento cache:flush
Le theme est parfaitement affiché.
Je lance ensuite un grunt exec
Le site est tout pété (????)
lol

best job search engines

A freelance recruitment portal for field engineers and IT technicians, especially, this is a prime example of doing a niche job board right.

I have been working as a full-time academic at BrightAssignment to help students with their academic writing requirements. We offered assignment help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. Our experts possess a good writing and researching skills and thus we are able to provide the best supervision to the students.

I wanted to express my gratitude for your post. Consider Andersen if you're looking for a premier software development company. You won't be unhappy with the results. High-quality software has long been produced by  Andersen, a major player in the industry with its headquarters in the US. All of your company's software needs can be met by Andersen's skilled software engineers.

I certainly experienced while looking over those astonishing facts in this kind of write-up. Really admire your attempts to publish this partaking article.
The Knowledge Zone
Info Journal 

Knowledge Here
Daily World
The World in Words