Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Price Checkout cart

SOLVED

Magento 2 Price Checkout cart

Hello,

I have a issue,

The prices in the shopping cart do not correspond to the prices of the products. In the shopping cart does not increase of $ 20 per product.

Some help?

Attached reference image.

FireShot Capture 006 - BP Iluminación MI CARRO DE COMPRAS BP Iluminación - 200.91.40.88.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2 Price Checkout cart

Thank you for write,

The problem has to do with this: I add a product in the shopping cart that costs $ 35,000.00 but in the shopping cart you see the product with a price of $ 20. This happens sometimes, suddenly only the shopping cart is fixed and suddenly the problem returns that I mention to you that by product it places in the shopping cart $ 20. Any ideas about what is happening here?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@ruben_alvarez1For some reason your screenshot is not visible. Either you have to upload again or share the link by uploading the screenshot at a 3rd party URL like Google drive or so.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Any Solution?

Thank You!

Hi Ruben,

We need the product price to have no more than 2 decimal digits after the decimal separator. Though in most cases after different calculations of taxes, discounts, etc. which affect the price, the price itself, in fact, changes its value to some that have more than 2 decimal digits.  You just pick up what suites You the best in "Sales" > "Tax" > "Tax Calculation Method Based On" >: Unit Price, Row Total or Total respectively.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks

Thank you for write,

The problem has to do with this: I add a product in the shopping cart that costs $ 35,000.00 but in the shopping cart you see the product with a price of $ 20. This happens sometimes, suddenly only the shopping cart is fixed and suddenly the problem returns that I mention to you that by product it places in the shopping cart $ 20. Any ideas about what is happening here?