cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 -> Instagram / Facebook store connection

Magento 2 -> Instagram / Facebook store connection

Hello,

So when in Instagram or Facebook there is Magento as an option when you want to connect your store, it says that you can connect and even describes how to (System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager), but I can't seem to find that connection option within my Magento site? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2 -> Instagram / Facebook store connection

The Magento Connect Manager is only available in Magento 1. For us in M2 it would be the equivalent to "Web Setup Wizard" (Extentions manager, Module Manager).

So far as I know, there is no connection to FB or Insta by default in M2.

@MadisonCooper wrote:

The Magento Connect Manager is only available in Magento 1. For us in M2 it would be the equivalent to "Web Setup Wizard" (Extentions manager, Module Manager).

So far as I know, there is no connection to FB or Insta by default in M2.

You are kidding me? This was the only reason why I moved my shop to Magento... So that I could connect it to Instagram. So far I have to say moving to Magento 2.3 has been nothing but problems accept the fantastic design and theme that I have managed to accomplish. 

But so as it seems Shopify or BigCommerce, Wix or WooCommerce is what I have to go with instead?

FML

I have been on Instagram for a long time, never using Magento 2. I am a content creator, and I have to say that I use Instagram quite a lot, but even so, I have never heard of this app you are talking about. Maybe it does not work because it was banned by Instagram developers. For example, when I started my page, it was very hard for me to find a site or application that would help me to gain followers because most of them were blocked by Instagram. However, I managed to find 1394TA. With their help, I gathered many people around my Instagram page, which has become more popular.

I also wasted my time moving to Magento. Anyway, the sales are going so well on Instagram, so I decided I'd better invest in Instagram, collaborate with bloggers, get paid advertising, and buy followers on https://socialboosts.org/free-instagram-followers/, so I will make my Instagram page where I sell jewelry to become even more attractive. I plan to create a website when I have more faithful customers in the future. Until then, I like what I do on Instagram, I like to create content, to write and edit pictures.