cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Blank Checkout Screen - Error: Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Captcha\Mod

SOLVED

Magento Blank Checkout Screen - Error: Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Captcha\Mod

All,

I just took over supporting a client that has Magento 2.3.5p2.  I am not a Magento expert.  Last week the checkout screen started showing blank except the header and a footer.  I put the site in developer mode and the checkout screen shows this error:

Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Captcha\Model\Zend does not exist

Also the Recaptcha Setup is missing from the Stores > Configuration > Security (it was there).  I have searched for the error and Magento Blank Checkout and tried some of the suggestions and not fixed. Like this:

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush

Any ideas where to go next?

Is there anyone out there that can fix this for $$?  

Thanks

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Blank Checkout Screen - Error: Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Captcha

Just an FYI.  I hired Magebit to fix and in two hours time they fixed it.  They said that the Magento Recaptcha was disabled but was being called by several pages.  Not sure exactly what this means as if disabled then pages should not call it.  I will mark this as Solved.  Thanks for all that helped.  If I get more details from Magebit I will post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento Blank Checkout Screen - Error: Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Captcha

Try to remove this line

customer/captcha/type

from the following table.

core_config_data

Then run the above mention command and then check.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Thanks for the reply.  No row with this value in the path column in the table.  See below.  captcha.JPG

@brianhiatt 

Have you installed any third-party extensions last week?
or have you overridden any file from the Magento_Captcha extension?
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Thanks!

Have you installed any third-party extensions last week? - No
or have you overridden any file from the Magento_Captcha extension? - No

The only thing I did was change the Recaptcha to V3 (Invisible) and disabled the Magento captcha to zero in the config.php.  Line 68: 'Magento_Captcha' => 0,
Here are the other "captcha" related rows in the config.php.  If I change any of them to 1 I cannot log into admin as I get an error.

Line 171: 'Magento_PaypalCaptcha' => 0,
Line 223: 'MSP_ReCaptcha' => 0,
Line 243: 'Magento_PaypalReCaptcha' => 0,

The issue did seem to start at this time.  I cannot revert the ReCaptcha as it is now missing from the Stores - Configuration - Security menu.  I reverted the Magento captcha on the forgot password screen.  I think this is something fairly simple but I am not a Magento config expert.  

Also why will this affect the checkout screen?  When recaptcha is on for the customer it was appearing on the login and password reset screens but never on the checkout screen.

Hope this helps.  Thx

Just an FYI.  I hired Magebit to fix and in two hours time they fixed it.  They said that the Magento Recaptcha was disabled but was being called by several pages.  Not sure exactly what this means as if disabled then pages should not call it.  I will mark this as Solved.  Thanks for all that helped.  If I get more details from Magebit I will post.