cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Enhanced Ecommerce Categories and Brands

Magento Enhanced Ecommerce Categories and Brands

Hi,

We have a Magento 2 webshop set up with Google analytics, using the out of the box integration. The integration seems fine, but there is missing data that would be invaluable to have.

1. Product Categories and Brands do not seem populated in product performance. Both display as (not set). Is this a set up issue? As these products are categorized, but i don't see a place to set brand.

2. Product List Performance tab. I get the unique purchases and product revenue data but no data on product list views, clicks, add to cart or purchases. Any idea why this isnt being picked up? Does something need to be set.

Cheers,

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento Enhanced Ecommerce Categories and Brands

I believe that Enhanced Ecommerce feature of GA is only implemented in Enterprise Edition, not Community Edition. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Magento Enhanced Ecommerce Categories and Brands

Planning to start an online store and can't decide what platform to use.

Shopify vs WooCommerce has been a hot topic in the field of eCommerce. There are endless arguments and claims about which is the best between the two eCommerce platform. This article helps you to choose what platform best fit for your business.