cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 is battle with my repricing tool

Magento2 is battle with my repricing tool

Hello,

A few weeks ago we noticed an issue where our repricing tool (informed) would lower the price on Amazon and then within minutes the price gets changed back to what it's set to in Magento.

We use M2E Pro to control stock across all our selling platforms, but can't seem to find a setting in there that changed. The system has been working this way where the repricing tool controls the price on each eCommerce platform individually for years without issue until recently. The Magento logs for the item just show the price going down, then back up a few minutes later over and over again. I've gone through every setting I can think of racking my brain trying to figure out why this is happening, but cannot find a solution.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this, or where I might be able to look to try to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento2 is battle with my repricing tool

Hello,

While Magento offers an official tool designed to repair a database, nothing similar exists for Magento 2. You cannot find issues and fix them as quickly as most of us got used to. Indeed, there is an unofficial replacement for Magento Database Repair Tool.