cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Storage Critical Error

Media Storage Critical Error

I have implemented s3 bucket for storage media

It works fine, but when I deploy application on new server the following exception come 

[2021-07-09 06:39:42] main.CRITICAL: FilesystemIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/pub/media/catalog/product/b/f/bf-257.jpg): failed to open dir: Not a directory {"exception":"[object] (UnexpectedValueException(code: 0): FilesystemIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/pub/media/catalog/product/b/f/bf-257.jpg): failed to open dir: Not a directory at /var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Driver/File.php:417)"} []
[2021-07-09 06:39:42] main.CRITICAL: Unable to save file: catalog/product/p/e/per-246.jpg {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): Unable to save file: catalog/product/p/e/per-246.jpg at /var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/vendor/magento/module-media-storage/Model/ResourceModel/File/Storage/File.php:153)"} []
[2021-07-09 06:39:47] main.CRITICAL: Unable to save file: catalog/product/n/6/n650.jpg {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): Unable to save file: catalog/product/n/6/n650.jpg at /var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/vendor/magento/module-media-storage/Model/ResourceModel/File/Storage/File.php:153)"} []
[2021-07-09 06:39:48] main.CRITICAL: Unable to save file: catalog/product/a/d/adls-bs4y.jpg {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): Unable to save file: catalog/product/a/d/adls-bs4y.jpg at /var/www/html/babyplanet-m2/vendor/magento/module-media-storage/Model/ResourceModel/File/Storage/File.php:153)"} []

I believe due to this I am getting 504 Gateway Timeout

It keeps on coming and after few minutes are gone and the website is back.

Please help

I am using webkul_S3amazon as a plugin for storing my data on s3