cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration HY093 Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

Migration HY093 Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

After getting through connection snafu's, and clearing the integrity constraint errors by editing duplicate emails in customer_entity table, I've ran into this somewhat illusive issue:

"
[PDOException]
SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens
"

I've searched for this with little success.
If there are attributes that need to be added, or ignored, which is what smells like the issue, how would I do so, and how do I tell what ones are an issue?

Help is much appreciated.
I've been working on this migration for four days now, and would like to get through it soon.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Migration HY093 Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tok

Hello Ganginator,

You can go through the following blog for the reference, this helps us a lot.

Re: Migration HY093 Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tok

Unfortunately your link does not solve my error, or really have anything to do with it at all.

Please refer to my above post, I get all the way up to the saveRecords() in /src/Migration/Step/Customer/Data.php

@Ganginatordid you solve this problem? I ran into the same error and, like you, cant find much info or solutions about this.

[PDOException]
SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

Exception trace:
() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:169
PDOStatement->execute() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:169
Migration\ResourceModel\Adapter\Mysql->insertMultiple() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:137
Migration\ResourceModel\Adapter\Mysql->insertRecords() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Destination.php:52
Migration\ResourceModel\Destination->saveRecords() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Step/Customer/Data.php:164
Migration\Step\Customer\Data->perform() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/AbstractMode.php:73
Migration\Mode\AbstractMode->runStage() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/Data.php:116
Migration\Mode\Data->runData() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/Data.php:68
Migration\Mode\Data->run() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Console/MigrateDataCommand.php:51
Migration\Console\MigrateDataCommand->execute() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:257
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:874
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:195
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php:96
Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun() at /data/web/magento2/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:126
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /data/web/magento2/bin/magento:23