cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old image persisting

SOLVED

Old image persisting

Hello everyone, 

I've been taking care of a site for some a few months. Lately I noticed there were some images that had a bad background; so I decided to photoshop them and update them. Sadly Magento updated everything BUT the frontal image, which is the only one that's visible in the home page, and the only one I really needed to change. As you can see from the SSs below I have a product with 2 variations, and one of them has the same pic as the configurable. The configurable is shown with a grey background, but when I open the item the 3 pics are (properly) white. This is driving me insane because the pics are very visible and I cant get em out.

Thanks for any help!This is the searchtab viewThis is the searchtab viewproduct page viewproduct page view

Schermata 2021-01-27 alle 16.09.50.pngSchermata 2021-01-27 alle 16.10.46.pngSchermata 2021-01-27 alle 16.11.06.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Old image persisting

try flushing the cache using 

php bin/magento cache:flush

if you still have the issue then you can flush the image cache which you can find in the admin area's cache page System :Smiley Embarassed Tools :Smiley Embarassed Cache Management 

at bottom of the page, you will find a button: Flush Catalog Image Cache 

kindly Accept the Solution if this works for you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

try flushing the cache using 

php bin/magento cache:flush

if you still have the issue then you can flush the image cache which you can find in the admin area's cache page System :Smiley Embarassed Tools :Smiley Embarassed Cache Management 

at bottom of the page, you will find a button: Flush Catalog Image Cache 

kindly Accept the Solution if this works for you. 

Oh my god, you are absolutely right! I tried so many times contacting our developers, and they had no clue. To think that I use the flush magento cache so often! and had the solution just under my nose. Really, thanks a lot!