cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order checkout broblem

Order checkout broblem

Hi,

When I try to place the order as the following error message. What this may be the reason?

[2016-01-08 10:04:14] main.CRITICAL: exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Exception' with message 'Report ID: webapi-568f899e24f03; Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name '', query was: INSERT INTO `` () VALUES ()' in C:\wamp\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Webapi\ErrorProcessor.php:194
Stack trace:
#0 C:\wamp\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Webapi\ErrorProcessor.php(139): Magento\Framework\Webapi\ErrorProcessor->_critical(Object(Zend_Db_Statement_Exception))
#1 C:\wamp\www\magento2\vendor\magento\module-webapi\Controller\Rest.php(163): Magento\Framework\Webapi\ErrorProcessor->maskException(Object(Zend_Db_Statement_Exception))
#2 C:\wamp\www\magento2\var\generation\Magento\Webapi\Controller\Rest\Interceptor.php(24): Magento\Webapi\Controller\Rest->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#3 C:\wamp\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Http.php(115): Magento\Webapi\Controller\Rest\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#4 C:\wamp\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#5 C:\wamp\www\magento2\index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#6 {main} [] []

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Order checkout broblem

Some plugin was installed or updated unsuccessfully. Try to disable plugins one by one and find it.

Magento 2 payment extentions: www.paymage.net

Hi

Did you find out the fix of this issue ? as I am also facing this problem.

Please help if you know the answer.

Same for me , i also have this problem. Any fix?

Hi there,

It seems that the table that you are trying to use is missing from the database. We have used the default checkout plugin and REST API  of magento on our website and mobile app respectively and it is working fine. For reference you can look at our website (http://magento22.ipragmatech.com/) and mobile app (http://www.ipragmatech.com/products/android-magento-mobile-app/)