Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order email confirmation not send - Magento 2.3.4

Order email confirmation not send - Magento 2.3.4

Hello,

I've done an update to Magento and now I have a problem:

In the cron logs I have 

main.ERROR: Cron Job sales_send_order_emails has an error: Return value of Magento\Framework\Filter\DirectiveProcessor\DependDirective::process() must be of the type string, object returned. Statistics: {"sum":0,"count":1,"realmem":0,"emalloc":0,"realmem_start":79691776,"emalloc_start":29990192} [] []
main.CRITICAL: Error when running a cron job {"exception":"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Error when running a cron job at /vendor/magento/module-cron/Observer/ProcessCronQueueObserver.php:330, TypeError(code: 0): Return value of Magento\\Framework\\Filter\\DirectiveProcessor\\DependDirective::process() must be of the type string, object returned at /vendor/magento/framework/Filter/DirectiveProcessor/DependDirective.php:53)"} []
Confirmation email is not sending and also when I got in admin to the order, and then click on "Send Email" is also not working.

I've tried to send a comment on an order, and that one is working.

Can someone help?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Order email confirmation not send - Magento 2.3.4

I've found the problem. The problem was on the email template. I've understood that there is a new class added into Magento 2.3.4 that is checking the validity of the email template. After fixing the email template, the process is ok except getting one error 

main.CRITICAL: No such entity with cartId = 5908 {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\NoSuchEntityException(code: 0): No such entity with cartId = 5908 at /vendor/magento/framework/Exception/NoSuchEntityException.php:50)"}

The order is done, the email is send, but this error is in the exception log. What can this be?

Hi Capoan,

I am facing the same problem after the upgrade (From 2.3.2 to 2.3.5).
But in my case I am not able to place the order.
Screenshothttps://nimb.ws/sUFvjx

Can you please let me know what you have done for fixing the issue and which file you have modified for fixing it?
I am waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Praveen

Hi,

I ran into the same issue on 2.4.0.

Have you managed to figure it out in the end?