cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP issue

SOLVED

PHP issue

I am new to Magento and trying to have a local setup using MAMP, the issue here is php in apache server doesn’t load as expected, it just shows the contents in pub folder.

Php version - 7.4.21

Magento 2.4.3-p1

Tried all the possible solutions online but didn’t work, kindly suggest what can be done.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: PHP issue

Hello @unikitha5g758a 

Can you please re-installed the PHP version?

View solution in original post

Hi @dipmegpro 

I have downloaded a new PHP v7.4.27 from macports then pointed that to my apache server. It is working now. Seems there is issue with the libphp7 (PHP v7.4.21) that comes default with MAMP. Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @unikitha5g758a 

Please let me know which error are you facing?

I am using MAMP's Apache server, but for some reason the PHP code is not executing. Instead I can see the folder contents and php code inside pub folder. I have enabled libphp7.so in httpd.conf, added index.php to directoryRoot as well.

Hello @unikitha5g758a 

Can you please re-installed the PHP version?

Hi @dipmegpro 

I have downloaded a new PHP v7.4.27 from macports then pointed that to my apache server. It is working now. Seems there is issue with the libphp7 (PHP v7.4.21) that comes default with MAMP. Thanks anyway.

Thank you, after reinstalling, it works fine.

I'm seeking for Reel Slots To Play Online, and while I'm looking, I discovered a website where I can find the greatest online slots, and as my explanation there are many slots here where I can play online slot games.