cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM: Magento 2.2.6 - Can't set second shipping method with table rates

PROBLEM: Magento 2.2.6 - Can't set second shipping method with table rates

Hello,

I am currently setting up a magento store with 2 language versions.

The main is bulgarian and the second is english.

I have been following precisely the steps to configure the table rates for the both language versions.

On the bulgarian version I have a problem that it is not calculation the delivery when selecting different region.

On the english version it is working properly.

I have tried to change their places, so that on the english version i have placed the table rates from the Bulgarian one (which are in cyrillic) and they are working and on the other side when i move the table rates from the english version to the bulgarian one they are not calculating anything.

I have tried to even change them from the database and yet nothing changed, still the bulgarian (main) version of the store is not calculating.

The website is: https://exoticmark.com/

Any help will be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Re: PROBLEM: Magento 2.2.6 - Can't set second shipping method with table rates

Hello @varna2 

As per your information, I get that you have set up the two stores for the different languages. but the shipping method table rats scope is the website.in your store, there is a single site and you operate the different stores for the language. 

To fulfill your requirement with the same shipping method you need to create the website and then upload table rats for both of them.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.