cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Payflow issue in mobile browser

SOLVED

PayPal Payflow issue in mobile browser

Hi,

My client have issue with the site when want try do the payment. It use Payflow and it seems if use Chrome, it has pop up blocker warning and need to allow it so can go to the Payflow site to do the payment. Here is the example:

pop_up_blocker_1 (1).jpegpop_up_blocker_2 (1).jpeg

pop_up_blocker_3.jpeg

But for a few browser, the pop up blocker not appear and the step is stop in the Payment steps. Here is the example:

payment mobile (1).jpg

Does someone ever have the same problem? Is it from Magento or from PayPal itself? Please advice

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: PayPal Payflow issue in mobile browser

This is a browser-specific problem and not the Payflow module. I would expect you would experience the same issue on other websites that offer Paypal Express checkout. Redirecting to the Paypal website is just how it works.

View solution in original post

clicking the option to pay with paypal account does redirect to paypal, it is the option to pay with credit card on site that doesn't load anything.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

This is a browser-specific problem and not the Payflow module. I would expect you would experience the same issue on other websites that offer Paypal Express checkout. Redirecting to the Paypal website is just how it works.

clicking the option to pay with paypal account does redirect to paypal, it is the option to pay with credit card on site that doesn't load anything.

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply. Will try to do the suggestion to redirect to PayPal

Clicking the payflow payment option with loads on desktop a pay with paypal or enter your cc below option on the site does not load that box on mobile.