cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error)

SOLVED

PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error)

Hi,

I've set up "Paypal Express Checkout" with all the credential and using the API signature as authentication method.

When I try to pay, it returns the message: "PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error)"

I'm still in "developer mode", and I'm sure that these are the correct credential.

I also tried to turn off the "Enable SSL Verification", but the problem still persists.

Did anyone had this problem? And what is the solution?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error)

@Arianna_Fra

enable log for a paypal method and then after check PayPal log and share Paypal log info into the issue.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error)

@Arianna_Fra

enable log for a paypal method and then after check PayPal log and share Paypal log info into the issue.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Ok, I will do it!

Thank you so much Sunil!