cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method appears once on the checkout page.

Payment method appears once on the checkout page.

I`ve tried to add Stripe extension on our website. It appears on the checkout page first but when we leave the checkout page, and return to it  for second time, it disappears. When I did 

rm -R pub/static/*

, again, it seems to appear once. I did deploy, compile and file permission but it didn`t work.

You can see the SS of me while pushing the F12 button below.

Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 10.58.49.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Payment method appears once on the checkout page.

If the Stripe extension appears on the checkout page the first time but disappears when you return to the checkout page for the second time, it could be a caching issue. Magento 2 has a built-in cache that can cause issues with new extensions or changes to existing ones.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Clear the cache: From the Magento 2 admin panel, go to System > Cache Management and click the "Flush Magento Cache" button. This will clear the cache and force Magento to reload the extensions.

Deploy static content: Run the following command from your Magento 2 root directory:

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

This command will regenerate the static content and update the cache.

Check file permissions: Make sure the files and directories in the Magento 2 root directory have the correct permissions. Run the following command from your Magento 2 root directory:

find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} \;

find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;

Check for conflicts: Make sure there are no conflicts between the Stripe extension and any other extensions or customizations on your site. Disable any other extensions or customizations and try again.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact the Stripe extension developer or a Magento 2 expert for further assistance.

Lucy from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency
Visit us: https://magenest.com/