cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Sign-in button on checkout screen

Strange Sign-in button on checkout screen

I have done a default install, choosing the Luma theme. The only thing I added was the Stripe payment method. When I go to the Checkout screen there is a sign-in link over the top of the shopping cart icon (see screenshot).

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?

Thanks

Jim

Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 14.03.26.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Strange Sign-in button on checkout screen

I've narrowed it down a bit, seems the sign in is supposed to be there but the search box and shopping cart are not. If I disable the plugin it works correctly. Interestingly both the official Stript plugin and 3rd party option have the same issue.

Re: Strange Sign-in button on checkout screen

It is not necessarily a bug, as the sign-in link is a default feature of the Magento 2 checkout page. However, it may not be displaying correctly if it is overlapping with the shopping cart icon. This could be due to a conflict with the Stripe payment method or a CSS issue. You can try disabling the Stripe payment method to see if the issue resolves itself. If it does, then there may be a conflict between the Stripe module and the checkout page. In this case, you may need to contact the developer of the Stripe module for assistance. If disabling the Stripe payment method does not resolve the issue, then it may be a CSS issue. You can try inspecting the elements with your browser's developer tools to see which CSS rules are causing the overlap and adjust them accordingly.

Lucy from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency
Visit us: https://magenest.com/