cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price on products becomes 0,00 after page has finished loading (ICU/LOCALE)

Price on products becomes 0,00 after page has finished loading (ICU/LOCALE)

First time and message here so please forgive me if I'm not approaching this correctly.
This issue has been reported on both Github and here since version 2.4.3. a fix has been provided back then but the fix is no longer functional in 2.4.6 (the issue is back)

After upgrading this week from 2.4.4 to 2.4.6 our products show 0,00 on pricing in the Dutch and German locale. For English locale everything is as expected, so for the time being i'm on eng locale on all stores we use. This most likely is because we're using an old ICU on php 8.1 (information below).

Magento 2.4.6
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (+Plesk, i know)
PHP 8.1.20
ICU version | 50.2
ICU Data version | 50.2
ICU TZData version | 2018e
ICU Unicode version | 6.2

I have a multistore setup with 3 locale (Dutch, German and English). Pricing works as expected on the Eng locale as mentoined. I can't seem to figure out how to properly upgrade ICU 60 or 70 with confidence and without breaking anything Smiley Happy so for now i'm using EN locale until there's either a fix or I understand how to upgrade my ICU package on php8.1.20 without breaking anything.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Price on products becomes 0,00 after page has finished loading (ICU/LOCALE)

I have the same problem.  I am having trouble with how prices are shown in es_ES locale. I think the best description of my issue is the same that is described here (the only difference is that I came from an older version of Magento). The following information will be useful::

-bash-4.2# hostnamectl
   Static hostname: mydomain.com
         Icon name: computer-vm
           Chassis: vm
        Machine ID: bdb4b4837d1a4b848c5f0b4914b30c2d
           Boot ID: f7ae49685a7a4d7fb5ab998907f075f6
    Virtualization: microsoft
  Operating System: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
       CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
            Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-1160.102.1.el7.x86_64
      Architecture: x86-64
-bash-4.2# rpm -qa | grep icu
libicu-50.2-4.el7_7.x86_64
-bash-4.2# php -v
PHP 8.2.13 (cli) (built: Nov 24 2023 10:40:00) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.2.13, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v8.2.13, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies
-bash-4.2#

It seems like there is no solution yet to magento 2.4.6 in github, isn't it? Are there any way to solved or to work around  to be able to keep the shop running but showing  magento in spanish?

The prices are looking perfectly in main pages (except configurable products), and in the mini cart on top, but once you go to checkout, the summary on the right side are showing 0,00 prices. And if you proceed to check out, I don't know  which price it will be past to paypal or bank , but, after testing, in the admin panel -> orders are showing the correct amount of euros. So, It looks like just a "display" bug.
I tryied to figure it out with no result. I found a Patch but it was for an older version.. maybe something similar will it work for it? This is the patch explanation: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/362107/order-summary-showing-zero-subtotal-checkout-page 
Some other links I checked:

Also, Maybe is something related with MSRP prices because, at it is shown in the following image (https://prnt.sc/7SA_v0KgcTSE ), the issue may be caused by MSRP overriding the price. 

I tryied to reinstall spanich language package, change to other languages, but nothing worked out.

Re: Price on products becomes 0,00 after page has finished loading (ICU/LOCALE)