cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Advanced Reporting

.Re: Problem with Advanced Reporting

I am using 2.3.2 CE and still getting the error.

I cannot even disable it. When I try to disable or enable or save I am getting below error.

The time value is using an unsupported format. Enter a supported format and try again.

Re: Problem with Advanced Reporting

I saw that your patch is for Magento 2.2, I am using Magento 2.3.2, how can I fix this 404 issue?

Hi @mikelecbi 

Please confirm if you are following these instructions. Check this answer.

Thanks

Hi,

I am using 2.3.2 CE and when I checked the code I see that the patch is already applied. I think I understand the problem but I am not sure how to fix it.

When I go to Integration > Reauthorize it throws an error that says: 

Internal error. Check exception log for details.

When I checked the var/log/exception.log it showed this error:

[2019-08-30 06:41:39] main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`magento20-test`.`oauth_token`, CONSTRAINT `OAUTH_TOKEN_CONSUMER_ID_OAUTH_CONSUMER_ENTITY_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`consumer_id`) REFERENCES `oauth_consumer` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE), query was: INSERT INTO `oauth_token` (`consumer_id`, `type`, `token`, `secret`, `verifier`, `callback_url`, `user_type`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`magento20-test`.`oauth_token`, CONSTRAINT `OAUTH_TOKEN_CONSUMER_ID_OAUTH_CONSUMER_ENTITY_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`consumer_id`) REFERENCES `oauth_consumer` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE), query was: INSERT INTO `oauth_token` (`consumer_id`, `type`, `token`, `secret`, `verifier`, `callback_url`, `user_type`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) at /var/www/html/magento20-test/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php:110, PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`magento20-test`.`oauth_token`, CONSTRAINT `OAUTH_TOKEN_CONSUMER_ID_OAUTH_CONSUMER_ENTITY_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`consumer_id`) REFERENCES `oauth_consumer` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) at /var/www/html/magento20-test/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php:91)"} []

I also checked the cron_schedule table based on someone's hint.. I saw that there was a job with code "analytics_subscribe" and status "error" and the message column was:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`magento20-test`.`oauth_token`, CONSTRAINT `OAUTH_TOKEN_CONSUMER_ID_OAUTH_CONSUMER_ENTITY_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`consumer_id`) REFERENCES `oauth_consumer` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE), query was: INSERT INTO `oauth_token` (`consumer_id`, `type`, `token`, `secret`, `verifier`, `callback_url`, `user_type`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

Looks like the same error that happened when I tried to manually reauthorize. Looks like there is a missing oauth_consumer.entity_id but not sure what this oauth_consumer is.

Any tips?

I am getting the same issue in Magento 2.4.0 version

May I suggest using razzo.io, for getting insights.