cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when installing Magento ver 2.3.5-

Problems when installing Magento ver 2.3.5-

Hi,

This is my first attempt to manually install Magento on my server.

I am trying to run the process through cPanel.

I 've set the PHP version to PHP 7.3 (ea-php73).

I ve also increased the PHP parameters as below:

max_execution_time = 5000

max_input_time = 5000

max_input_vars = 5000

memory_limit = 1024M

I downloaded the zip file (Full Release with Sample Data) from here https://magento.com/tech-resources/download and uploaded it in cPanel.

I then extracted the zip contents in the root location.

I create a database with a user and granted all permissions.

The problems i am facing are the below:

1. The unzipping/extracting never ends although i think that all files have been extracted. 

2. When i browse the domain, the installation process starts successfully. At the last stage though (step 6), the status bar remains on 91%, at the point "Running data recurring...". 

3. When i browse the domain, the login details i am entering are not working. I tried many times and also after clearing all cache.

Please advice.

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Problems when installing Magento ver 2.3.5-

Hi @michalisne17e7 

Please check with your Magento 2 database, how much tables are created. It take time to create all tables with database while we install on server. Tables count must be more than 300.

If any vendor/required file is missing with you zip, you can also try below composer command to download magento 2 current version:

composer create-project --repository-url=https://repo.magento.com/ magento/project-community-edition <install-directory-name>

Once all files download, you can continue all steps as you have done earlier with new database. 
It may help you to resolve issue.

If issue resolve, please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hi,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Actually, each time i try to install it, i end up with 250 tables.

Guys, I think this instruction will be good work for magento crm which I also use.  Actually I also use this app  because now I work on hard startup and study info about what is the process for ehr development which is very interesting and new for me.

What’s your Current SaaS Development Stage?

We understand the challenges SaaS founders face and have accompanied multiple companies through all stages of their journey – from planning to building, launching, and scaling SaaS products. Our SaaS application experts are ready to help you create secure, multi-tenant products that stand out and can be scaled as your business grows.