cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Page 404 - Other issues

Product Page 404 - Other issues

Hi All,

I was adding Products to my Magento2 store, working hard as always, then suddenly disaster struck.

My site is running horribly slow, trying to edit products shows "This product doesn't exist.", Catalogue page is running slow taking 5+ minutes to populate. Then products save but don't show up on the home page.

I've cleared the cache, redeployed, and attempted to do reindexing but keep getting this error:

tangopop@s123 [~/public_html]# php bin/magento indexer:reindex
Design Config Grid index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Customer Grid index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Category Products index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Product Categories index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Catalog Rule Product index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Product EAV index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Stock index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Product Price index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Catalog Product Rule index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00
Catalog Search indexer process unknown error:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/tangopop/public_html/vendor/magento/module-catalog-search/Model/Indexer/Fulltext/Action/Full.php on line 384

The system is upto date with Magento CE 2.2.6

Yet the previously saved products show up on the page but give a 404 (even if they were working 10-15 mins ago) - https://tangopop.com.au/harry-potter-hermione-as-cat-pop-vinyl.html

Any help will be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Product Page 404 - Other issues

Same Error TODAY  log show this.....

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND mv.store_id=1) AND (stock_status_index.stock_status = 1) GROUP BY `entity_id' at line 5, query wasSmiley FrustratedELECT DISTINCT  `e`.*, `price_index`.`price`, `price_index`.`tax_class_id`, `price_index`.`final_price`, IF(price_index.tier_price IS NOT NULL, LEAST(price_index.min_price, price_index.tier_price), price_index.min_price) AS `minimal_price`, `price_index`.`min_price`, `price_index`.`max_price`, `price_index`.`tier_price`, `cat_index`.`position` AS `cat_index_position`, `mv`.*, MAX(logged_at) AS `max_loged`, COUNT(`event_id`) AS `num_view_counts`, `stock_status_index`.`stock_status` AS `is_salable` FROM `mgf9_catalog_product_entity` AS `e`
 INNER JOIN `mgf9_catalog_product_index_price` AS `price_index` ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.website_id = '1' AND price_index.customer_group_id = 0
 INNER JOIN `mgf9_catalog_category_product_index_store1` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4)AND cat_index.category_id='2'
 LEFT JOIN `mgf9_report_event` AS `mv` ON mv.object_id = e.entity_id
 INNER JOIN `mgf9_cataloginventory_stock_status` AS `stock_status_index` ON e.entity_id = stock_status_index.product_id AND stock_status_index.website_id = 0 AND stock_status_index.stock_id = 1 WHERE (mv.event_type_id = 1 AND mv.subject_id= AND mv.store_id=1) AND (stock_status_index.stock_status = 1) GROUP BY `entity_id` ORDER BY `max_loged` DESC
 LIMIT 15 [] []

All I get (from the logs)

[2018-11-07 22:04:49] main.CRITICAL: Notice: Undefined index: media_type in /home/tangopop/public_html/vendor/magento/module-product-video/Model/Plugin/Catalog/Product/Gallery/ReadHandler.php on line 60 {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Notice: Undefined index: media_type in /home/tangopop/public_html/vendor/magento/module-product-video/Model/Plugin/Catalog/Product/Gallery/ReadHandler.php on line 60 at /home/tangopop/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61)"} []

Then in: exception.log:

https://pastebin.com/hvJwekLL

Same problem with produst pages and Indexer

Try to change your PHP version... i upgrade to php 7.1 and all works perfect

Changing to 7.1 got it to the point where it will re-index, but still errors on products

@Roger Moreno- Updating to 7.1 - Reindexing, Deploying & Then a re-cache has brought the pages back online.

I'm having the exact same issue.

Too bad Deploying and Re-caching didn't fix the problem for me.

Does anyone have another suggestion?