cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products List doesn't appear

Products List doesn't appear

I've just upgraded my store from 1.7 to 2.0 (it's never been live) and completed it with only a few minor problems. All the old categories are in place, and the backend shows all the products. However none of them appear on the front end.  I've even used the new insert widget tool to add one of the categories onto the homepage but nothing shows there either.

The store can be found here: http://store.puppypride.co.uk/clothing/cotton

I've done no work on the themes at all, and not changed any code (except the media folder) so I'm not sure what I could have broken.

There is also an issue with some 403 errors which seam to have arrisen because Magento2 seams to make syslinks as direct links from the server base instead of relative links. This is a major issue when moving code from development to production, but is not the cause of the product issue.

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this please let me know as soon as possible so that I can start designing the pages.

Also the admin is really really slow!

**edit** They seam to appear on the live site at the moment but nothing on the development server