cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products don't display on front end after csv import

SOLVED

Products don't display on front end after csv import

Hi!

I have Magento 2.3 installed in my local environment (Os X + MAMP) and I'm importing around 1000 product via .csv file. They do import correctly and are shown in back office, but are not displayed in the store front. All products are enabled, visible, set to "In Stock" and have a quantity. I do clear cache and run reindex, but it does not help. I discovered, that if I set Magento indexers to "On Save", open a product details in back end, edit it (e.g. disable/enable) and save, then this product appears in front end. Somehow it does the trick only from product details page - when I select multiple (or even a single) rows from catalog and update them in a batch, the products still won't show up in store front.

Has anyone seen a similar issue? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Products don't display on front end after csv import

Actually resolved it yesterday - the issue was that "product_websites" attribute was not set in import file. I'm not using stock management, but inventory was field in for all products.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This is an issue with the Inventory & Stock allocation in the 2.3 update. 

You need to assign your stock source & inventory. 

Actually resolved it yesterday - the issue was that "product_websites" attribute was not set in import file. I'm not using stock management, but inventory was field in for all products.

Sorry, is the "product_website" setting related your csv plugin or it's about Admin tasks cus I am new in magento. Thanks