cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products not showing on front end

SOLVED

Products not showing on front end

I've got Magento 2.2.5 installed and for some reason my products will not show on the front end of the website.

I've tried the following things in an attempt to fix it, but none of them helped:

• Re-indexing
  • Checking Visibility is set to Catalog & Search for all products
  • Checking Status is set to Enabled for all products
  • Checking Inventory is greater than 0 and status is set to 'In Stock' for all products
  • Checking Website is set to base for all products
  • Flushing all Caches
  • Switching to default Luma theme to see if it was a theme bug (didn't work)

Currently I'm at my wit's end... the products are showing up in the count when looking at the Category settings (see below), but the simply just don't show on the front-end. I just get the error that there are no products set for this category.

Bar re-installing and re-doing everything from scratch, is there anything else I can do??

tacc categories.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Products not showing on front end

Also the products show up in the 'Products in Category' lists for each category on their configurations page.

The only extension I have is MagePlaza Social Login, which is not even active at the moment.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

Also the products show up in the 'Products in Category' lists for each category on their configurations page.

The only extension I have is MagePlaza Social Login, which is not even active at the moment.

Hi Kushal,

Did you find anything?

I am facing the same issue on my Magento 2.2.4 using Proto theme.

Hi, the link to the solution does not work.

Desperate for an answer, experiencing the same issue with products randomly.

Hey,

Check out https://github.com/Itonomy/magento2-product-visibillitygrid. It will tell you why products are visible (or not) and gives you a simple way to reindex per product.

Call this a necro post or whatever but this is NOT solved...

Running into the same issue, been at this issue for 8 hours with no luck.

Everything is visible on the back end but I cannot view products via categories or searching.

BUMP! 

Bump Bump

The reindex hangs and newer items don't show on the main site until days or weeks later

hey,

did you try to check the index status, reset and reindex?

php bin/magento indexer:status

to check the status of the indexes

php bin/magento indexer:reset

to reset the index

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

to reindex all

we saw index stuck on some third party extensions and indexer:status will show you more details. This has to be run in ssh under your magento user and "php" may need to have a path to your current php location.

or just ask your host to check this for you

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

Please check product salable quantity, This issue can come if the salable quantity is zero to fix that please make sure you have a view table inventory_stock_1 in your database.

This issue can come if you have migrated database from one to another so that time you may be missed to migrate view tables.

This solution worked for me. After i run all three commands, my products showed up again. (The solution of Finestshops)