cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products not showing on front end

SOLVED

Re: Products not showing on front end

hello, 

could you show me how to reindex in shared hosting?

I am upgrade magento2.3.3 to magento2.4, I have face this issue no any product show on frontend. All product have in stock and visible true. I have check there is no any table inventory_stock_1.

How find out why products are not displaying on frontend?

Hi man
What did you do to solve this?

I'm facing exactly the same problem. In backend all products enabled, visible, with categories, websites, stock, and everything seems ok.

But in frontend category pages are empty.

Just to say that search result pages are working as expected showing the grid of products. And widgets too.

Luma theme M2.4

Migrated with no errors from M1.9.3.10 to M2.4.0

PHP7.3-FPM

Apache 2.4

Redis

Elastic7

MySQL 5.7

Did you found a solution?

please stop your elasticsearch ,reindex and try again

You can index endlessly, they disappear and reappear.
What to do so that they do not disappear?

same issue, any solution? any extension ?

Same issue here, products just randomly disappear. I have noticed only newly created products that go.

I have all the Magento_Inventory modules disabled

I have been having a look at this today, my thinking was it is related to cron because of the time frequency it was happening. I came across this page https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/286336/indexer-update-all-views-cron-job-runs-seemingly-...

Although its not the same issue it was related to indexing so I thought I would give it a try, so far I have not had the products disappearing on the front end.

After updating to 2.4.5. I had the same problem. None of the solutions here worked but I found a working solution at:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74010191/magento-2-products-missing-from-category-pages-after-ma...

Simple solution is to turn off Allow All products option:

Turn off Allow All Products per Page by going to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog

Set Allow All Products per Page to No