cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSS errors

RSS errors

Hi again. 

I have issue with RSS feed in magento 2.4.1 i get following errors when clicking for New Products. 

(Laminas\Feed\Writer\Exception\InvalidArgumentException): Invalid parameter: parameter must be a non-empty string

Special Products. 

Exception #0 (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column 'price' in where clause is ambiguous, query was: SELECT 1 AS `status`, `e`.`entity_id`, `e`.`attribute_set_id`, `e`.`type_id`, `e`.`created_at`, `e`.`updated_at`, `e`.`sku`, `price_index`.`price`, `price_index`.`tax_class_id`, `price_index`.`final_price`, IF(price_index.tier_price IS NOT NULL, LEAST(price_index.min_price, price_index.tier_price), price_index.min_price) AS `minimal_price`, `price_index`.`min_price`, `price_index`.`max_price`, `price_index`.`tier_price`, `e`.`name`, `e`.`short_description`, `e`.`description`, `e`.`price`, `e`.`thumbnail`, `e`.`special_price`, `e`.`special_to_date`, `e`.`msrp_display_actual_price_type`, `e`.`msrp`, `stock_status_index`.`stock_status` AS `is_salable` FROM `catalog_product_flat_1` AS `e`
 INNER JOIN `catalog_product_index_price` AS `price_index` ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.customer_group_id = '1' AND price_index.website_id = '1'
 INNER JOIN `cataloginventory_stock_status` AS `stock_status_index` ON e.entity_id = stock_status_index.product_id WHERE (final_price < price) ORDER BY `e`.`name` asc

Exception #1 (PDOException): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column 'price' in where clause is ambiguous

Discount /Coupons 

Exception #0 (Laminas\Feed\Writer\Exception\InvalidArgumentException): Invalid parameter: parameter must be a non-empty string

I found a solution ( i guess ) but i have no idea how to implement on my site . any info would be appreciated . thanks.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: RSS errors

Hello @tonysar,

Greetings!

You can add the solution given by GitHub and check. 

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/25211

Moreover, if you have found some solution then share it. I will help you with how to implement it. 

Feel free to reach out to us. 

Solved? Click KUDOS and accept it as a solution.

Thank you! 

Re: RSS errors

Thanks 

I have read that before . Github is very confusing to me so , i have no clue as to files or codes that need change/update/deleted as per what i was able to understand from Github. 

tried to follow their fix , i guess made things worst ....

I know path to modified files on Github are override path. since i will not upgrade magento anytime soon , i like to modify the core magento file to fix this issue . 

Thanks.