cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomly getting an empty <body> that gets cached

Randomly getting an empty <body> that gets cached

Hi!

I'm having problems with a very basic Magento 2 install, with very few customizations or extensions.

We randomly get a completely empty <body> tag on the home page that then gets cached on Varnish and the site is not accessible. All the <head> contents etc are just fine (except for an empty <title>).

Cleaning cache and banning Varnish fixes the issue but it's a huge issue.

I haven't found a way to replicate this as it seems to happened randomly.

If I load something like /?test that bypasses cache, the page loads correctly.

There isn't anything on the exception log but the system log shows something that may or may not be related to this:

[2016-09-09 07:59:52] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'before.body.end'. [] []

Any ideas on where to start debugging?

Using:

"magento/product-community-edition": "2.1.1",  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Randomly getting an empty <body> that gets cached

@lahdekorpi wrote:

Hi!

I'm having problems with a very basic Magento 2 install, with very few customizations or extensions.

We randomly get a completely empty <body> tag on the home page that then gets cached on Varnish and the site is not accessible. All the <head> contents etc are just fine (except for an empty <title>).

Cleaning cache and banning Varnish fixes the issue but it's a huge issue.

I haven't found a way to replicate this as it seems to happened randomly.

If I load something like /?test that bypasses cache, the page loads correctly.

There isn't anything on the exception log but the system log shows something that may or may not be related to this:

[2016-09-09 07:59:52] main.CRITICAL: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'before.body.end'. [] []

Any ideas on where to start debugging?

Using:

"magento/product-community-edition": "2.1.1",  

I have same problem