cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving 500 - Internal Server Error when create a new product and tag it under a menu item

Receiving 500 - Internal Server Error when create a new product and tag it under a menu item

Hello,

So I was able to know that the 500 internal server error i was getting on my page soletrend.com/discover wasnt caused by a php memory limit. Instead i found the information below.

The error in the apache error log for the application is:

2019-12-27 01:15:20.104109 [Fri Dec 27 01:15:20.104064 2019] [core:error] [pid 46456] [client 82.118.224.42:53756] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: https://soletrend.com/

The error is not due to memory over usage as then the application would result in a Timeout error as i had previously suspected.

I have traced the error and the following error is observed:

0.000154 write(1, "1 exception(s):\nException #0 (Exception): Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/soletrend.com/public_html/sg-pid-dump-3393826.php:1) in /home/customer/www/soletrend.com/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Stdlib/Cookie/PhpCookieManager.php on line 148\n\nException #0 (Exception): Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/soletrend.com/public_html/sg-pid-dump-3393826.php:1) in /home/customer/www/soletrend.com/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Stdlib/Cookie/PhpCookieManager.php on line 148\n<pre>#1 setcookie() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Stdlib/Cookie/PhpCookieManager.php:148]\n#2 Magento\\Framework\\Stdlib\\Cookie\\PhpCookieManager->setCookie() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Stdlib/Cookie/PhpCookieManager.php:121]\n#3 Magento\\Framework\\Stdlib\\Cookie\\PhpCookieManager->setPublicCookie() called at [vendor/magento/framework/App/PageCache/FormKey.php:76]\n#4 Magento\\Framework\\App\\PageCache\\FormKey->set() called at [vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Plugin/RegisterFormKeyFromCookie.php:104]\n#5 Magento\\PageCache\\Plugin\\RegisterFormKeyFromCookie->updateCookieFormKey() called at [vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Plugin/RegisterFormKeyFromCookie.php:79]\n#6 Magento\\PageCache\\Plugin\\RegisterFormKeyFromCookie->beforeDispatch() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:121]\n#7 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/App/FrontController/BuiltinPlugin.php:73]\n#8 Magento\\PageCache\\Model\\App\\FrontController\\BuiltinPlugin->aroundDispatch() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:135]\n#9 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:153]\n#10 Magento\\Framework\\App\\FrontController\\Interceptor->___callPlugins() called at [generated/code/Mage"..., 2397) = 2397

if anyone has any idea how to resolve this i would be more than grateful.

Thanks