cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReflectionException Class \QRcode does not exist

ReflectionException Class \QRcode does not exist

Successfully updated from 2.1.9 to 2.2.2 When switching from development to production, the process hangs up on the compilation process.

I've stack traced the error, it appears that a class QR code does not exist. I've cleared the contents of var/generation and var/di, the problem still arises.
Not sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

$ php bin/magento setup:di:compile -vvv
Compilation was started. Application code generator... 3/7 [============>---------------] 42% 6 secs 274.0 MiB
[ReflectionException] Class \QRcode does not exist
Exception trace: () at /var/www/html/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Module/Di/Code/Scanner/PhpScanner.php:177 ReflectionClass->__construct() at /var/www/html/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Module/Di/Code/Scanner/PhpScanner.php:177 Magento\Setup\Module\Di\Code\Scanner\PhpScanner->collectEntities() at /var/www/html/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Module/Di/App/Task/Operation/ApplicationCodeGenerator.php:77 Magento\Setup\Module\Di\App\Task\Operation\ApplicationCodeGenerator->doOperation() at /var/www/html/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Module/Di/App/Task/Manager.php:56 Magento\Setup\Module\Di\App\Task\Manager->process() at /var/www/html/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/DiCompileCommand.php:205 Magento\Setup\Console\Command\DiCompileCommand->execute() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:242 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:843 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:193 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php:104 Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:117 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/html/bin/magento:23
setup:di:compile

1 REPLY 1

Re: ReflectionException Class \QRcode does not exist

Do you know what package the QRCode class comes from? Is there anything strange you can see about the namespaces in that class or the declarations where it's used? 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!