cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Confirmation Link not working

SOLVED

Registration Confirmation Link not working

Using Magento 2.2.1.  This is the url that show for the confirmation link.

https://www.domain.com/customer/account/confirm/?back_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.domain.com%2Fcustomer%2F...

Here is what shows when user click on link.

1 exception(s):

Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Exception\NoSuchEntityException): No such entity with customerId = 19

Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Exception\NoSuchEntityException): No such entity with customerId = 19

#0 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/CustomerRegistry.php(84): Magento\Framework\Exception\NoSuchEntityException::singleField('customerId', '19')

#1 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/ResourceModel/CustomerRepository.php(297): Magento\Customer\Model\CustomerRegistry->retrieve('19')

#2 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Customer/Model/ResourceModel/CustomerRepository/Interceptor.php(50): Magento\Customer\Model\ResourceModel\CustomerRepository->getById('19')

#3 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Customer/Api/CustomerRepositoryInterface/Proxy.php(111): Magento\Customer\Model\ResourceModel\CustomerRepository\Interceptor->getById('19')

#4 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/Session.php(223): Magento\Customer\Api\CustomerRepositoryInterface\Proxy->getById('19')

#5 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Customer/Model/Session/Interceptor.php(50): Magento\Customer\Model\Session->getCustomerData()

#6 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/Session.php(367): Magento\Customer\Model\Session\Interceptor->getCustomerData()

#7 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Customer/Model/Session/Interceptor.php(180): Magento\Customer\Model\Session->getCustomerGroupId()

#8 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/App/Action/ContextPlugin.php(53): Magento\Customer\Model\Session\Interceptor->getCustomerGroupId()

#9 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(121): Magento\Customer\Model\App\Action\ContextPlugin->beforeDispatch(Object(Magento\Customer\Controller\Account\Confirm\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#10 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(153): Magento\Customer\Controller\Account\Confirm\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#11 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Customer/Controller/Account/Confirm/Interceptor.php(39): Magento\Customer\Controller\Account\Confirm\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)

#12 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/FrontController.php(55): Magento\Customer\Controller\Account\Confirm\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#13 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(58): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#14 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)

#15 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-store/App/FrontController/Plugin/RequestPreprocessor.php(94): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#16 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(135): Magento\Store\App\FrontController\Plugin\RequestPreprocessor->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#17 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/App/FrontController/BuiltinPlugin.php(73): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#18 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(135): Magento\PageCache\Model\App\FrontController\BuiltinPlugin->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#19 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(153): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#20 /home/domainusername/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/App/FrontController/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, NULL)

#21 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(135): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))

#22 /home/domainusername/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(256): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()

#23 /home/domainusername/public_html/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))

#24 {main}

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Registration Confirmation Link not working

@Sheba

Please do reindex and check it.

If still not solve then create new account and check it.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

View solution in original post

Hello @Sheba

you can do using below command

php bin/magento indexer:reindex customer_grid

Sunil Patel

Thanks the command worked...BUT, it seems I have to run it for every registration.  I did 8 registrations and got earlier message for 5 of them, then got a "Thank you for confirming your Sheba Foods account."  

I ran the command and registration shows in admin.  How do I get indexer to run automatically for the registrations?  Thanks for your attention.

Hello @Sheba

Change mode of customer reindexes manually to save.

Go to reindex from menu and change mode of that indexer.

Hoper it will help you.

Sunil Patel

7 REPLIES 7

This is the reason of customer with id 19 would be delete from system. So if you click on those link and those confirmation link with id contains 19 and fron system those record would be not found and throw error as you faced.

Please check first from backbend, Customers -> All customer
Find customer with id 19 and if any record found or not.

Basically this error faced due to in availability of customer record in database.
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hello.  Please see attached.  I don't have a customer with id 19.  Confirmation link still shows error page.  Where should I look to deleted customer #19.   Thanks.customer_entity_2.jpgcustomer_entity.jpg

@Sheba

Please do reindex and check it.

If still not solve then create new account and check it.

Sunil Patel

I created 2 new accounts and this is what I get. 

Please share the steps and command for indexing to be sure am doing it right.

Thanks.

registration_confirmation_error.jpg

Hello @Sheba

you can do using below command

php bin/magento indexer:reindex customer_grid

Sunil Patel

Thanks the command worked...BUT, it seems I have to run it for every registration.  I did 8 registrations and got earlier message for 5 of them, then got a "Thank you for confirming your Sheba Foods account."  

I ran the command and registration shows in admin.  How do I get indexer to run automatically for the registrations?  Thanks for your attention.

Hello @Sheba

Change mode of customer reindexes manually to save.

Go to reindex from menu and change mode of that indexer.

Hoper it will help you.

Sunil Patel